To transfer your domains from Wild West Domains to DomainIt, you will first need to remove the domain lock and get your EPP authorization codes.
Step 1 - How do I unlock a domain name at Wild West Domains?
1. Log in to your Account Manager Wild West Domains Account Manager. The Product Dashboard displays.
2. In the "Domains" area, select the "Domains" tab.
3. Click on the domain you want to view Details for, and then click on the "Domain" icon.
4. Click the "View Details" button.
5. Select "Locking"
Step 2 - How do I get a domain name authorization code at Wild West Domains?
1. In the My Products section, click "Domains".
2. Click the domain for which you want to retrieve the authorization code.
3. In the Authorization Code field, click the "Send by Email" hyperlink.
4. Click OK.
5. Click OK again.
Step 3 - How do I transfer a domain name from Wild West Domains to DomainIt?
1. Enter your domains here: https://www.domainit.com/transfer/
2. Click "Submit"
3. Click "Add Domains To Cart"
4. Click "Checkout"
5. Follow the prompts and complete your order
After you have completed the above steps you will receive an email from DomainIt with a link to confirm your registrar transfer request. This is a required step by ICANN and all you need to do is the click the link in order to immediately activate the transfer process. Please note that you may also receive an email from Wild West Domains asking you to reject the transfer and stay with them. In most cases you can simply ignore that email.
Unless Wild West Domains rejects your transfer, the transfer will auto-complete at the registry after 5 calendar days. There are specific rules for when a registrar may reject a transfer and some registrars do not adhere to those rules. If for any reason Wild West Domains rejects the transfer, please contact us and we will be happy to investigate and advise further.