To use your Blackberry Mobile Device to send and receive email, please refer to your BlackBerry Smartphone manual. Below are general instructions for email set up.
**Please also note that your version may differ slightly, However, the mail account settings will be the same.
- Go to the email setup site on your phone:
- If there is an Email Setup option on your smartphone home screen, click it.
- If, there is a setup wizard on your smartphone it should be be featured as an icon on your smartphone home screen. When you reach the email setup screen of the setup wizard, select I want to create or add an email address.
- Click Next.
- To integrate an email address you already use, enter your full email address and the password for that email account.
Incoming Server: server#.domainit.com (the server number varies depending on which server your account is on, and can be found by logging in to your DomainIT user account and clicking on "Domains Overview" and then click on your domain name)
Outgoing Server: server#.domainit.com (Same as the "Incoming Server" information)
Username: Your full email address in all lower case (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: The password you created for this email address
- Click Next. The site will confirm if the email address has been successfully added. Click OK.