16 September 2019 08:13 AM
How do I create a custom From address in Gmail?General Email Questions
In order to send messages with another address in place of your Gmail address, all you have to do is add a custom "From:" address.|
In order to add a custom 'From:' address, simply follow these steps:
1. Make sure you can sign in with the address you would like to add. (You'll need to access the other email account before Gmail will let you send with it)
2. Sign into your Gmail account
3. Click "Settings" along the top of any page and open the "Accounts" tab
4. Under "Send Mail", click "Add another email address"
5. In the "Name" field, enter your full name
6. In the "Email Address" field, enter the email address you would like to send from
7. Click "Next Step" and then click "Send Verification" (Gmail will send a verification message to your other email address to confirm that you own it)
8. Open your other email account and either click the link in the message Gmail sent or enter the confirmation code in the "Accounts" section of your Gmail settings
To use a verified custom "From:" address for an existing entry, click edit next to the address on your "Accounts" tab. To delete an address, just click "Delete".